Recently Completed Advisory Projects
Green Markets is proud to have provided its custom market research and advisory to some of the most recognizable fertilizer and chemical brands in the industry.
Projects completed over the last several months have included:
- Major research studies for multinational Asia-Pacific conglomerate
- Global Fertilizer Market Rrends
- UAN Storage
- North American Retail Markets
- Detailed projections and forecasts for SOP and MOP markets in North America and internationally. Work included assessment of all supply and demand conditions with variable algorithms to adjust for dynamic market factors.
- Regional study related to urea market in the United States including assessment of market viability for urea and UAN in Western USA. Analysis included consideration of the competitive forces at play in those regional markets, current supply and demand conditions, as well as current and projected pricing models.
- Regional ammonia study related to terminal in West Virginia for major international specialty chemicals company.
- Regional nitric acid study related to terminal in Texas for major international specialty chemicals company.
- Comprehensive study of urea market in the United States for a company building environmentally-friendly plants to convert biomass into fertilizer. Project included cost analyses and market data for use as supporting documentation in financing and investor presentations.
- Ammonia market analysis and production feasibility analysis.