Trusted for much more than price and market reports
Green Markets also delivers fertilizer industry expertise on a custom, confidential basis.
Our analysts are trusted by leading market participants for:
- Custom Market Research
- Supply and Demand Scenarios
- Price Forecasts
- Micro-market Segmentation
- Strategy Consulting
- Risk Assessment
- Production Planning
- Market Opportunity Identification
- Growth Planning
- Trends, Impact, and Feasibility Analysis
- Production Capacity Analysis and Forecasts
- Cash Flow Modeling/Financial Analysis
- Custom Consultations
- In-depth Briefings
- Financial Diligence
- Confidential Surveys
- Speaking Engagements
Recent advisory projects include:
- North American ammonia supply, demand, and price forecast for major distributor
- Long term potash price outlook and producer SWOT analysis
- Nitrogen outlook presentations including investment bank client meetings, directors of large manufacturer
- Custom research on geographical-focused fertilizer markets
- Custom analysis of super phosphoric acid and ammonium polyphosphate markets
- Two pre-feasibility studies for new, large scale nitrogen complexes in North America
- North American UAN terminal/tank storage capacity quantification
- Multi-year analysis of fertilizer retail consolidation in North America
- Nitrogen fertilizer micro-demand outlook in select U.S. regions
Green Markets Advisory Services are led by:
Senior Industry Analyst
Neil Fleishman has analyzed global fertilizer markets and companies for over a decade.
His work with Green Markets includes the Global Fertilizer Quarterly series covering each of the N, P, and K markets in detail. Mr. Fleishman also produces fertilizer market research on a variety of topics of import to the industry, and leads/contributes to bespoke market research and advisory projects.
Previously, Mr. Fleishman worked at the Susquehanna International Group as a trading desk Sector Specialist. Neil holds a BS in Business Administration (Finance concentration) from Drexel University and is also a Chartered Financial Analyst.
To learn more about Mr. Fleishman’s work, contact your Account Manager, or contact Neil directly at +1.603.357.8241 or nfleishman@FertilizerPricing.com.