NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA
Conference Scheduled for May 16/17, 2018 Luxor, Las Vegas
Keene, NH – March 14, 2018 – Macro supply forces emanating from the dramatic nitrogen price surge of a decade ago are impacting the North American markets.
North America has added new nitrogen product capacity in a dramatic fashion: 4.5 mln mt of urea, 3.2 mln mt of ammonia and 4.2 mln mt of UAN (urea ammonium nitrate) per annum are now pressing on the markets. This new domestic capacity has redrawn market ranges of key producers and outlets, impacted prices, renewed the significance of supply chains, and left a lot of unanswered questions.
A co-production of Green Markets and IHS Markit, the NITROGEN North America conference brings together expert insight from both agricultural and industrial sectors to uncover the future of critical nitrogen markets.
Join this expert panel May 16/17 at the Luxor, Las Vegas to uncover current thinking, challenge conventional wisdom and look to the future of these critical and interdependent nitrogen product markets.
NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA coverage and faculty includes:
- North American Nitrogen Outlook to 2030: Neil Fleishman, Green Markets
- The Global Coal Market Outlook: Samuel Andrus, IHS Markit, Energy
- Industrial Ammonia: State of the Market and Near Term Outlook Bala Suresh, IHS Markit, Chemical
- Valuation of Nitrogen, Manufacturers and M&A Outlook: Jason Miner, Bloomberg Intelligence
- New Technologies in Ammonia Production: Levi Thompson, University of Michigan
- A Wholesale Distributor’s View of the New Nitrogen Market: Matt Keck, CGB Fertilizer
- The Changing Landscape of the Ammonia Shipping Market: Nicola Williams, Clarksons Platou
- Nitrogen In-Flows, Value Chains and Market Imbalances: Eric Johnson, Rail Markets Analytics
- The Nitrogen Town Hall: the entire faculty, ready for your questions!
PLUS a half-day, preconference workshop on May 16: Monetizing Gas and Coal into Ammonia with Christopher Geisler, Vice President, Chemical Consulting, IHS Markit details the opportunities in ammonia feedstocks, explains the mechanisms behind synthesis gas and ammonia production, and explores all the aspects of the ammonia value chain
Not a typical commodity trade show, NITROGEN North America is all business, thought leadership and direction with extensive networking opportunities for manufacturers, traders, distributors, transporters and investors.
Attendees leave NITROGEN North America with the expert insight needed to effectively plan for the short, medium and long-term success of their business.
Registration is available at for only $895, and includes breakfast, luncheon, and networking cocktail reception. Please visit the Green Markets website at www.FertilizerPricing.com/N for registration options and full agenda information.
About Green Markets:
Green Markets is the most trusted, widely read publication for fertilizer business news, analysis and market activities for over 40 years.
Green Markets delivers over 350 fertilizer price assessments each week plus market reports that provide detailed insight on pricing trends. Along with weekly intelligence services, Green Markets offers proprietary fertilizer market research and analysis, custom data services, in-person events, and confidential Advisory Services.
Green Markets’ parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals.
About IHS Markit:
IHS Markit provides information and analysis to support the decision-making process of businesses and governments in industries such as energy, chemical, maritime and trade; automotive, technology, aerospace, defense and security.