Global Potash Quarterly:
Supply & Demand, Production Costs and Price Forecasts
From current insight on potash supply and demand to production cost analysis, Green Markets’ research on the potash market gives you the detailed data you need for strategic planning, competitor assessment, and price forecasting.
Your detailed monitor of the forces shaping global potassium fertilizer prices, this research delivers informed analysis, estimates and forecasts of the global potash fertilizer market that you won’t find anywhere else.
Your purchase of the Global Potash Quarterly gives you one full year of intelligence (four reports), including the following elements:
1. Global Potash Fertilizer Price Forecasts – Trusted potash price forecasts in 1-6 month and 1, 3, 5 and 10 year horizons for:
- U.S. Gulf NOLA
- U.S. Cornbelt
- Brazil CFR
- Northwest Europe
- Southeast Asia
- SOP (sulfate of potash) U.S. Pacific Northwest
2. Capacities and Inventory
A comprehensive database (in Excel® format) detailing potash fertilizer production capacity at the regional, country and site level. This data is then modeled to create a variety of aggregations and forecasts of the global supply and demand balance over a 5 year time horizon including:
- Global Producer Output — details on production capacity at the individual factory/site and production volumes at the country level. View the list of over 110 potash producers covered in this analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Production Projections — at the company and country level
- Global Capacity and Production — capacity and production at the country level from 1980 to current date
- Brownfield Potash Projects — projections for existing potash mines and expansion projects, organized at the company level
- Greenfield Potash Projects — projections for global junior and major potash projects being built, organized by company level
- TFI North American Inventory— overview of North American Potash Inventory from The Fertilizer Institute
- Historical Utilization — world potash production and demand analysis dating back to 1980, including potash capacity increases prior to the 2008 financial crisis
Order Global Potash Quarterly for $3,750
Includes enterprise access for one full year (four reports)
Or call Customer Service at +1.603.357.8103
Each edition of Global Potash Quarterly is delivered in PDF and MS Excel® formats.For a free demonstration contact Lisa Robel. Call +1.603.357.8181 or email email@example.com.
Other reports in the Global Fertilizer Quarterly series:
3. Supply and Demand
This interactive model includes easy-to-use forecasting algorithms that allow you to customize potash production scenarios which in turn change the supply/demand balance projections across the forecast period. Analysis in this section also includes:
- Global Potash Supply and Demand — featuring a global overview of projected capacity vs. our estimated consumption
- Implied Potash Demand — with estimates of potash fertilizer demand out to 2020
4. Potash Cost Curve
Details on the variability of marginal potash production across major geographical regions. Marginal costs are then analyzed against prevailing market pricing and trade flows to provide clear direction on future pricing patterns.
- Production Costs Analysis — comparison of production cost basis at the country and potash manufacturer level
4. Overview and Outlook
Analysis of the macro forces shaping potash markets across the globe: from supply/demand shifts to geopolitical, agronomic and economic factors, this research analyzes all the factors impacting the potash nutrient marketplace, including:
- Potash Production Curtailments — a review of Historical Production vs. Consumption, and a list of recent production curtailment announcements
- Potash Import and Export — analysis of country level demand and import/export assumptions for major producing and consuming nations
- Industrial (Non-Fertilizer) Potash Demand — an overview of the industry driven demand for potash
- Potash Pricing Analysis — recent potash market pricing vs. global potash capacity, farm incomes, corn prices and more