Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Gain exposure across fertilizer and aligned industries with an economical and impactful sponsorship.
With options to meet any budget, you’ll find a sponsorship solution that suits your marketing, branding, and business development objectives.
Green Markets events attract attendees from across the value chain in both the industrial and agricultural sectors. Companies range from manufacturers, diversified chemicals, brand-name financial service firms (both the buy & sell side), consulting firms, distributors, agri-retailers, growers and government.
The typical attendee at a Green Market events holds a title of at least a Director level. With two-thirds of past attendees being in management or senior executive roles, this is a highly qualified executive-level audience. Depending on the topic area attendees may also be in managing director, analyst, sales manager, agronomist, R&D, sales, product development or procurement roles.
Sponsorships are available across a variety of options from exclusive webinars, to cocktail receptions or Wi-Fi at in-person conferences that increase your exposure across the fertilizer and aligned industries. Download a media kit or get in touch with an Account Executive today!To learn more, contact Jonathan Wentworth-Ping. Call +1.603.357.8160 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorship packages for in-person conferences typically include: recognition on all event advertising, marketing and collateral (brochure, emails, signage, program, etc.); complimentary conference passes; exhibit table; company description & logo in event program; advertisement space in event program and post event use of attendee list for one-time use. Please see individual event media kits for specific package details.
Sponsorship packages can include the following, we also welcome your unique sponsorship ideas!
- Exclusive Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Pre/Post-Conference Workshop
- Cocktail Reception
- Flash Drive
- Tote Bag
- Room Drop
Interactive webinars are live streamed events that convene and engage a digital audience of decision-makers across geographies and businesses. The webinar format allows the virtual audience to participate in the event in real-time, with the ability to interact with the event moderators and review relevant event materials.
It’s a proven medium to position your company as the leading expert on key topics and issues. Online webinars promote your brand, communicate thought-leadership, and generate leads. Green Markets utilizes the latest technology to provide a valuable, turn-key webinar solution for your brand.
This sponsorship package requires minimal resources from your company while delivering a big impact to your brand. Below are the standard elements included in a webinar sponsorship – we also welcome your unique ideas!
- Provide a Speaker(s) to contribute to webinar content
- Opportunity to answer attendee questions about your company
- Rights to use ‘Webinar Sponsor’ in your own advertising and marketing
- Recognition as ‘Webinar Sponsor’ on all webinar advertising and marketing including:
- Company logo and brief description in a minimal of three (3) webinar marketing emails
- Company logo (with embedded URL link), and description included on webinar web page hosted on the Green Markets website
- Company logo included on webinar banner ad displayed on Green Markets website
- Advertisement in the Green Markets weekly report
- Post webinar use of attendee list in MS Excel format, one time use only, direct mail or email