NEW insight on the forces acting on sulphur
and sulphuric acid markets
Summit 2017 theme:
Downstream Dynamics During Stable Supply
This unique event gives stakeholders across the sulphur and sulphuric acid complex a detailed view of supply, demand and pricing, and uncovers future business considerations.
The expert insight and guidance included in this convenient, affordable, one-day Summit includes:
- An update and outlook for the global supply for both sulphur and acid, with details on the North American market
- Opportunities and outlook within downstream applications including pulp & paper and agriculture
- Insight into the market impact of the bunker fuel regulation
- Analysis of the long awaited sulphur surplus, including updates on new supply projects
- Analysis of supply/demand shifts that could impact the North American market and trade flows
- The impact of developments like new forming capacity in Canada and Mosaic’s melter
- …and MUCH more! Check out the full agenda for details!
The Sulphur and Sulphuric Acid Summit 2017 is co-produced by Green Markets and Acuity Commodities, a unique collaboration that brings together expertise from agricultural and industrial sectors to provide attendees with perspective that’s unavailable anywhere else.
For more information, contact Jonathan Wentworth-Ping at jping@Green-Markets.com or call +1-603-357-8160.