Trusted for much more than price and market reports
Green Markets also delivers fertilizer industry expertise on a custom, confidential basis.
Our analysts are trusted by leading market participants for:
- Custom Market Research
- Supply and Demand Scenarios
- Price Forecasts
- Micro-market Segmentation
- Strategy Consulting
- Risk Assessment
- Production Planning
- Market Opportunity Identification
- Growth Planning
- Trends, Impact, and Feasibility Analysis
- Production Capacity Analysis and Forecasts
- Cash Flow Modeling/Financial Analysis
- Custom Consultations
- In-depth Briefings
- Financial Diligence
- Confidential Surveys
- Speaking Engagements
To learn more, contact Jonathan Wentworth-Ping. Call +1.603.357.8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent advisory projects include:
- Detailed research on global ammonia market for global-scale producer. Analysis included overall market conditions and 10-year outlook, supply and demand projections with details on assumptions and sensitivities regarding both agriculture and industrial end uses markets, transportation cost and availability for rail, pipeline, and barge modes, pricing and profitability by U.S. region, and an overview of ammonia trading and marketing.
- Market feasibility study for mid-sized producer undertaking expansion planning. Analysis included very detailed level of analysis based on transportation costs and geographical market reach based on specific operating costs. Recommendations provided regarding likelihood of success should expansion proceed.
- Ammonium sulfate market feasibility analysis for major energy company seeking entry into the market. Analysis included global market view, and details on the domestic market to potentially be served. Global trade statistics, transportation costs including barge, train and truck were analyzed along with seasonality pricing and peer company-specific profiles. Recommendations were provided regarding the potential of the new market entry.
- U.S. organic fertilizer market study undertaken by investment bank seeking opportunities in new production facilities. This analysis utilized 10-years of historical supply and demand data across 14 different organic derivative products in 9 U.S. geographic regions across all 50 States.